Vegan Coconut Potato Curry
This is the perfect dinner for a Fall evening! In under 20 minutes, your family will be enjoying the amazing flavor of curry, coconut, potatoes, lentils, and more!
Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time35 mins
- 1 red onion diced
- 1 small knob ginger peeled and minced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 head broccoli sliced into florets
- 5-6 large Yukon potatoes diced (any potato will do)
- 1 can lentils rinsed and drained
- 1 can coconut milk full fat
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- Juice of 1/2 lime or more!
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Avocado and hemp seeds to top
Sauté onions, ginger, and garlic in 1/4 cup vegetable broth. Add more if needed.
Once soft, pour in spices, coconut milk, diced tomatoes, broth, potatoes, and broccoli. Bring to boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
After 15 minutes, add in lentils and simmer for 5 more minutes.
Pour into individual serving bowls and top with sliced avocado, hemp seeds and a squeeze of lime.
Calories: 299kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 9g | Fat: 17g | Saturated Fat: 14g | Sodium: 664mg | Potassium: 1252mg | Fiber: 9g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 889IU | Vitamin C: 116mg | Calcium: 133mg | Iron: 8mg