Our Favorite Vegan Raspberry Chocolate Smoothie Bowl!
Welcome back to the blog, Mamas! We have been having such crazy weather lately and it has turned us all a bit cranky.
Does gloomy weather do this to everyone or is it just us??
In order to combat the seasonal blues (and by blues I mean non-stop grey and rainy), we make the most out of each day!
Our favorite rainy day activities are devouring fun smoothie bowls like this one, playing in the rain, and non-stop cuddling. Partaking in these three activities in one day makes it so much better!
This smoothie bowl has turned every single frown upside down.
Why Smoothie Bowls Rock
- More filling than a smoothie with equal nutritional content (we like to add lots of veggies to our smoothies and bowls!)
- Additional toppings give so much bang for your buck: top with seeds, nuts, fruit and more for a truly glorious snack or light meal!
- You can turn ANY smoothie into a smoothie bowl; just use less liquid and/or more frozen fruit or organic oats!
Why Raspberries Rock
- Raspberries are loaded with fiber and this is amazing for feeling full and satisfied!
- Excellent source of Vitamin C and Manganese.
- Rich in B vitamins, folic acid, copper, and iron.
- Raspberries have the highest of antioxidant strength amongst all fruits. This is due to its high concentration of , ellagic acid, , gallic acid, quercetin, cyanidin, catechins, pelargonidin, kaempferol, and salicylic acid.
- Due to all of these amazing nutritional benefits, these berries aid in weight loss, skin health and boosting your immune system.
Why Almond Butter Rocks
- Antioxidants and Vitamin E which aid in lowering cholesterol.
- High in magnesium to promote the flow of blood, oxygen and important nutrients.
- Aids in stabilizing blood sugar.
- Low-glycemic index and protective antioxidants; great for diabetics as it does not cause a sharp increase in blood sugar and insulin.
- Eating just a handful of almonds or a few tablespoons of almond butter helps lower the risk of developing gallstones in females.
This is our go-to Sunday Morning smoothie bowl. The mixture of cocoa powder, raspberry, and almond butter is just to die for!
Vegan Raspberry Chocolate Smoothie Bowl
1 Heaping Cup Frozen Raspberries
3/4 Cup Non-Dairy Milk
1 Frozen Banana
A Heaping TBSP Almond Butter
1 TBSP Cacao Powder
To Top: 1 TSP Cacao Nibs + 1 TSP Coconut Shreds + Extra Raspberries
Blend until Creamy. Add Toppings and Enjoy!
Please let us know what you think in the comment section! We love to hear from you!
Subscribe and Join the WonderMama’s Family to never miss out on any amazing recipes!