Satisfyingly Delicious Vegan Cinnamon Roll Smoothie
We have a few recipes in our WonderMamas Plant-Based Meal Plan Membership that have gained a LOT of hype over the course of the year. One of these recipes is this here Vegan Cinnamon Roll Smoothie. It is SUCH a simple and yet super satisfying smoothie!
The ingredient list is short and sweet, the price for each smoothie is extremely budget-friendly and breakfast can be ready in under 5 minutes. I really cannot think of anything better. My children request this smoothie at least twice a week and Martin makes it EVERY single morning before he goes to work. We like to call this smoothie Martin’s “first breakfast”!
So, grab yourself some rolled oats, a banana, non-dairy milk, optional yogurt and let’s get blending!
p.s. As always, I highly recommend the Vitamix blender. I don’t know what I would do without it. Keep your eyes peeled for Black Friday Vitamix sales OR refurbished blenders; the discounts are amazing.
Meet your new breakfast savior: The Vegan Cinnamon Roll Smoothie!
Benefits of Rolled Oats and Soy Yogurt for Breakfast
- Oats are among the healthiest grains on earth; a great source of important vitamins, minerals, fiber, and antioxidants!
- Benefits include weight loss, lower blood sugar levels and a reduced risk of heart disease.
- A fantastic source of carbs and fiber to keep you full and satisfied for longer.
- Packed with vitamins and minerals such as Manganese, Phosphorous, Magnesium, Copper, Iron, Zinc and Folate.
- Oats are one of the most nutrient-dense foods you can eat!
- They can be enjoyed raw or cooked.
- Soy yogurt is made from soybeans, a legume that contains a complete protein of all essential amino acids; healthy fats’ vitamins; minerals, particularly calcium; and antioxidants.
- A healthy, cholesterol-free alternative to yogurt made from dairy products.
- Soy yogurts have protein counts comparable to cow’s milk yogurts and deliver healthful, unsaturated fats.
- Studies show that soy products can lower cholesterol and decrease blood sugar levels.
So now that we have talked about some of our amazing ingredients, let’s get blending!
Vegan Cinnamon Roll Smoothie
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- ½ cup vanilla or plain non-dairy yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ¼ tsp cinnamon
- 1 frozen banana
- Add the oats to the blender first and blend until a nice oat flour is formed. You can skip this step, but I really like for this to be as smooth as possible. **See note below if you want an even smoother option**
- Toss in the remaining ingredients and blend until nice and smooth.
- Add an extra sprinkle of cinnamon on top to serve. Absolutely Delicious!