Our Favorite Vegan Coconut Potato Curry!
This is the perfect dinner for a Fall evening! In under 20 minutes, your family will be enjoying the amazing flavor of curry, coconut, potatoes, lentils, and more!
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 small knob ginger, peeled and minced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 head broccoli, sliced into florets
- 5-6 large Yukon potatoes, diced (any potato will do)
- 1 can lentils, rinsed and drained
- 1 can coconut milk, full fat
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- Juice of 1/2 lime (or more!)
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- Avocado and hemp seeds to top
Saute onions, ginger, and garlic in 1/4 cup vegetable broth. Add more if needed.
Once soft, pour in spices, coconut milk, diced tomatoes, broth, potatoes, and broccoli. Bring to boil and simmer for 15 minutes.
After 15 minutes, add in lentils and simmer for 5 more minutes.
Pour into individual serving bowls and top with sliced avocado, hemp seeds and a squeeze of lime.