Vegan Blender Pancakes in just 5 Minutes!
Tired of eating oatmeal every morning? Why not turn your oats into delicious (and nutritious) Vegan Blender Pancakes instead?!
It really is this simple. You just need to add two extra ingredients: Baking powder and sea salt. The baking powder will turn the blended mixture into a fluffy pancake that you can then pair with sliced banana, maple syrup, and crushed nuts for an epic breakfast. Woohoo!
In search of a High Speed Blender to make all your pancake/smoothie/dessert dreams come true? Here are our top 3 picks:
- It took me 3 years to choose this blender haha. I’m not even joking. I was so afraid of the price. So, instead, I purchased two other blenders in those 3 years that, low and behold, BROKE. The plant based lifestyle will wreak havoc on most blenders so you must choose a high quality one with a WARRANTY. The Explorian is one of the most inexpensive vitamix options but it still works great. I use it multiple times a day, every single day, and all of the recipes are from this beauty! Check out deals around Black Friday – you can usually snag one of these for under 200USD. For my European followers: Get ready to pay MORE than North America. I’m not sure why, but vitamix in Europe is double the price (which is actually more than double because we pay in euros/pounds/etc).
- I have never owned a Blendtec, but I did live with someone who had one and it was pretty amazing. Never understood why it didn’t come with a tamper (?) but it does work beautifully. I am pretty biased with my years of experience with the vitamix over the Blendtec, but the price point is fantastic and there are TONS of videos out there comparing the two.
- I had a Ninja blender for years and years before I found the plant based lifestyle (or it found me). Prior to going plant based, I loved to make smoothies on a daily basis (still do today!). However, my smoothies were much *kinder* to the blender than today. While having owned both, I could just (and never would) compare a Ninja to a Vitamix – the difference is staggering. However, if you are just looking to blend up some oats, make light smoothies, or create epic dressings? Then go ahead and choose this one!
What you will need for these Vegan Blender Pancakes:
Non-dairy Milk (I used an organic vanilla soy)
Rolled Oats (I chose to use GF Organic)
Peanut Butter (All Natural)
Fun Options to Add In!
5-Minute Vegan Blender Pancakes
- Prep and heat your skillet to medium-high heat.
- Add the rolled oats to the blender and blend until a flour is formed. Add in the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth. If needed, add a splash more of the non-dairy milk.
- Test your skillet. Place a drop of water in the skillet. If it sizzles, you are ready to make some pancakes! Bring the heat slightly down (Still above medium but not so high).
- Pour 1/4-1/2 cup of the mixture into the skillet. If using chocolate chips, add those now - just sprinkle them over. After 3 minutes (you will start to see some bubbles), flip and heat on the other side for 2 extra minutes. Repeat.
- Serve with maple syrup, sliced banana, and crushed nuts if you wish. Enjoy!
Looking to lower your waste while prepping? Check these out!
- The parchment paper by “If You Care” is unbleached, chlorine free, and compostable. I have used this up to the highest oven setting without any issues! Paper, in it’s natural state is beige or light brown. For years people have subjected it to a bleaching process to create the white sheets we all know and love. Unfortunately, cleaning the paper is having the opposite effect on the environment. The most common bleaching agent – chlorine dioxide (ClO2) – occurs naturally as a component of salt, but once it separates from it’s natural pair it begins to cause problems. The paper bleaching process deposits chlorine in the lakes and streams where mills are most commonly located, and once there it bonds with organic matter in the form of dioxins. Dioxins are a group of highly toxic chemicals that are thought to pose negative effects on reproductive and immune system development, as well as cause several kinds of cancers. According to the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, there is no safe level of dioxin exposure.
- Reusable. Compostable. Cruelty-Free! Each wrap is made of unbleached certified organic cotton cloth infused with all-natural candelilla wax, pine resin, a pinch of soy wax and organic coconut oil.
- Plastic Free. Sustainable. Non-toxic. The bamboo lids are strong, durable and beautiful. They’re plastic free, BPA free, phthalate free, biodegradable and recyclable! They also double as portable cutting boards!
Find more healthy vegan recipes like these Vegan Blender Pancakes when you join The WonderMamas Meal Plan Membership!
Our Whole Food Plant Based Meal Plans have been created for families that are looking to stop stressing in the kitchen and get healthy the easy way! Our recipes are always kid-approved and you will be able to explore hundreds of recipes instantly when you sign up and be able to get prepping right away.